♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (= ¡ ℲO Ɯ∀Ǝᴚp ᴚO ƎԀOH pן∩Oɔ I ᴎ∀H⊥ ƎᴚOƜ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

More than I could hope or dream of

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

23 July 2011

Dear Diary,

I am at a crossroads in my life at the moment. the decisions I make over the coming months will shape my life for the next 10 years or so. It is important that I learn from my past decisions and apply that learning to my current situation.


Alright. that is my life manifest. Now it is time to set the wheels in motion and start to create that life that I so desire.

By publishing this on my blog I am making my intentions public. By making them public I am comitting myself to actually do something to make them real!

No comments:

Post a Comment