♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (= ¡ ℲO Ɯ∀Ǝᴚp ᴚO ƎԀOH pן∩Oɔ I ᴎ∀H⊥ ƎᴚOƜ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

More than I could hope or dream of

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

14 February 2012

Only With My Lord Jesus, I can do anything through He who strengthen! =)



-It doesn't matter what mountain is faced.  It only matters that I do it with Jesus!

-Earthly relationships are a blessing, and we should always fight for them!

-Facing a trial with friends/family as backup, makes all the difference!

-God provides, ALWAYS!

-Beauty lies within and no battle scars will ever extinguish it!

-Thou shalt sweat, it does a body good!

-God's peace speaks much louder than words!

-Old dietary habits can be changed!

-I need to  keep informed regarding pesticides and preservatives.  It's a life and death matter!

-I am blessed with awesome friends and family!

-My oncologist and surgeon were thrilled by my lifestyle changes!

-I am not made to live inside a box, whether religious or medical!

-A couch potato can be transformed into a 5K runner!

-Jesus touches my soul at just the right time!

-Passion for Jesus, draws others towards Him!

-Hold life loosely, knowing earth is not my true home!

-I am valuable, cherished, and empowered!

-Don't waste time looking inward, because self-pity is ready to pounce!

-Always look outward, many need to be shown love and hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment